Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the 3 greatest fathers!  
You each bring so much joy and love to my life.  Thank you for being strong, hard working, trustworthy, loving, supportive, able to fix anything, and putting your family above all else.  You are true examples of what it means to be a father.  I am blessed to be your daughter Snork and grateful everyday you chose to be my dad.  Most dads just get stuck with the kids that come out but you chose to raise four girls that you didn't have to.  Your humor and steadfast love are some of the things I treasure most about you.  I flew because you gave me wings and confidence to fly.

Monty, I thank God everyday he put Max in my path.  The man he is speaks volumes to the father you were to him.  I feel so lucky that our relationship goes back to when I was still a new teenager and you managed to still find a way to love me like a daughter of your own.  You have influenced my relationship with Christ and for that I am eternally grateful.  You both have guided me and loved me into the woman I am today.
Max, thank you for loving our babies with everything you have.  You give a hundred percent all the time and always put us before yourself.  Hank will have massive shoes to fill and I am so grateful the girls are growing up with such an wonderful example of what to find in their future husbands and father for their children.  I love you.

No comments: